Event Appendix: The Great Winter… Shopping Spree?
- Hunt anywhere with standard cheese for the Confused Courier mouse. (to catch him quickly, you can try the Meditation Room with Brie). He will drop the Letter to Santa, Age 12. This gains you access to the MegaBuy Mart.
- It seems Greedy Al has been repeatedly disappointed during past Christmas seasons, and has grown bitter and vengeful!
- In the heads-up display there, you can view the letter, and a calendar.
- Hunt using regular cheese in the MegaBuy Mart (be sure to check the General Store :p). You will collect Festive Feta from the mice there. Festive Feta is also available in your daily Loyalty Chests.
- Once you have some Festive Feta, arm it to catch another Confused Courier. This time, he drops a Letter to Santa, Age 6.
- Well, that's a rather… ambitious demand. We can't get him the moon, but perhaps a moon mobile would do? Continue hunting with Festive Feta to collect Moon Mobile Parts from Triple Lutz mice. You need 10 parts to make the Moon Mobile.
- Every few days, a new mouse would be released, and previous loot-bearing mice would become rarer, so hurry!
- Once you have made all the gifts, you can then buy the Wrapped Gift Trap from the trapsmith for 150,000 gold and 100 Ice Coins.
- You can then equip it to attract Greedy Al. If you catch him, he'll receive the presents and drop the Last Letter.
- He'll also have a change of heart, and take charge of handing out gifts of cheese to mice, converting your trap into the Gifting Trap. This has greatly increased stats over the Wrapped Gift Trap. (It is unknown as of yet what would happen to the trap after this event is over.)
- You can also get Gnawnia Winter Gifts and Winter Hunt Gifts as loot drops, the latter with a color based on your rank. Open them for some nice surprises!
- Try to also collect as many Ice Coins as possible. They can be redeemed for various prizes at the stores.
- Feeling generous? You have several options for gifting to friends; you can buy them a gift from Shops → Festive Gift Shoppe, you can leave a gift under the tree in their profile, or you can stuff a teammate's stocking on your hunting team page.
|Dec 10||Letter to Santa, Age 6||Triple Lutz||Moon Mobile|
|Dec 12||Letter to Santa, Age 7||Ribbon||Toy Raygun|
|Dec 14||Letter to Santa, Age 8||Snowglobe||Toy Robot|
|Dec 17||Letter to Santa, Age 9||Gingerbread||Dragon Mouse Action Figure|
|Dec 19||Letter to Santa, Age 10||Ridiculous Sweater||Ball and Cup|
|Dec 21||Letter to Santa, Age 11||Snowblower||Toasty Scarf|