Back to index
- After a long wait, hunting parties and tournaments have finally made a comeback!
- There is now a Teams button in the toolbar (replacing the News button, which now appears under Forums)
- You may create a team, or ask a friend to invite you to theirs. The one who creates the team is the team captain, and has the power to invite people to, expel people from, rename, or disband the team.
- You may view the upcoming Tournaments by choosing Team → Tournaments. If you have a team you may freely join any tournament, though typically it is the job of the captain to decide which tournaments the team should participate in, and send invites to everyone in the team to join the tournament.
- Be sure to view the details of any tournament your team is participating in. Communicate the captain as to when you'll expect be online, and your status on any relevant supplies you'll need. Do some research on the mice you are aiming to catch with this guide and the MouseHunt Wiki (under Lore in the toolbar)
- The prizes for competing in a tournament are:
- Gold Tournament Trophy for placing first
- Silver Tournament Trophy for placing second
- Bronze Tournament Trophy for placing third
- Tournament Competitor Badge for placing below third, but within the top 25%
- Tournament Participant Badge for placing below the top 25%, but within the top 50%
- A number of Tournament Tokens based on how well you placed, and the duration of the tournament (longer tournaments award more tokens).
- To claim any prizes, you must have personally joined the tournament before it starts, and to have stayed within the tournament until the end (i.e. not clicking the "leave" button)
- Tournament Tokens can be redeemed for prizes in the Tournament Hall shoppes, located in the region of Valour. The trophies and badges are collectibles.
- You can find out how many tokens you have via Inventory → Special. To find out what you can redeem Tournament Tokens for, you may refer to the links under "Shops" on the Mousehunt Wiki page for the Tournament Hall.
- If you had participated in the old tournaments (before the "Longtail" update), you may have some Veteran Tournament Tokens and Champion's Chests left over. You may smash the tokens with your Hunter's Hammer; each veteran token yields two new Tournament Tokens. Each Champion's Chest, when opened from Inventory → Special, contains 20 new Tournament Tokens and 1 Veteran Champion Trophy (a collectible)
Back to index