Back to index
Back to Chapter 6: Great Gnarled Tree
Chapter 7: Training Grounds / Bazaar
- Now it's time to upgrade your cheese again. Go to the Town of Gnawnia, sell your Swiss, and stock up on Brie.
- If you haven't got the Dehydration Base Blueprints from the Harbour yet, go and get it now. Also get 213 Salt.
- Go to the Training Grounds. What trap do you use? Notice that most of the mice here are of the "Followers of Furoma" group, which is again weak to Tactical traps. So use:
- Weapon: Mutated Venus Mouse Trap
- Base: Fan Base (Dehydration Base if you have the Lucky Golden Shield)
- Cheese: Brie; if you need more, do not buy from the Cheese Shoppe there, as it costs more than what the Town of Gnawnia charges.
- I do not recommend that you buy the Zugzwang's Last Move sold in the Trapsmith here. If you do not already have a Tactical trap, I recommend you backtrack to acquire the Mutated Venus Mouse Trap, as it is superior and cheaper. However, if you already have the Zugzwang's Last Move, use it.
- The trapsmith also sells a base, the Bamboozler Base. Forget this; your Fan Base is generally better.
- Note that the General Store here sells Splintered Wood. If you haven't had enough to craft the Dehydration Base, you may buy what you needed, and craft it now. Here's the recipe again:
- 1 Dehydration Base Blueprints
- 213 Salt
- 4 Splintered Wood
- Hunt until you get the Ticket to the Burroughs Bazaar from one of the mice.
- Before leaving the Training Grounds, go to the General Store. Stock:
- 10 Burroughs Salmon
- 10 Nori
- 3 Rice Paper
- 15 Splintered Wood
- You may sell some of your Brie to the Cheese Shoppe right here in the Training Grounds to raise the gold needed.
- Now it's off to the Bazaar.
- As soon as you arrive, go to the Cartographer, and turn in your Shredded Furoma Map. It will cost you 90,000 gold. If you had bought too much Brie, you may refund them at the Cheese Shoppe right here in the Bazaar.
- Once repair is complete, pick up your Furoma Map Stitch from the Cartographer. Note that you now have three new areas in Furoma open to you: the Dojo, the Meditation Room, and the Pinnacle Chamber.
- Before leaving the Bazaar, go to the General Store. Stock:
- 10 Cheesy Fluffs
- 300 Curds and Whey
- 10 Invisi-glu
- 10 Ionized Salt
- 10 Paint-brand Paint
- 8 Droid Parts (if you can't afford these, come back later, but get the others)
- Again, you may sell some of your Brie to the Cheese Shoppe right here in the Bazaar to raise the gold needed.
Continue to Chapter 8: Dojo