Back to index
Back to Chapter 1: The Early Levels
Chapter 2: Harbour
- Once you've reached Initiate, it's time to move to the Harbour. Arm your Mouse Trebuchet, Fan Base, and Marble cheese.
- Note that mice can steal gold, extra pieces of cheese, and points ("crippling your courage"), in the Harbour and most subsequent areas. Do not be overwhelmed by this; your trap is strong enough.
- Hunt in the Harbour until you can afford the Swiss Army Mouse Trap (70,300 gold) from the Town of Gnawnia trapsmith.
- Using the Travel Planner can help save costs.
- If you have the Mouse Rocketine, do not refund it.
- Once you have the Swiss Army Mouse Trap, upgrade to Swiss cheese and continue hunting in the Harbour.
- Catch a Granite Mouse with a Whisker Woods Clearing Map Piece (note that not all granite mice will drop a map).
- Continue hunting until you reach Journeyman.
- Before leaving the Harbour, buy the following from the General Store:
- 1 Dehydration Base Blueprints
- 213 Salt
- If you can't afford these, don't worry; you can come back for them later.
Continue to Chapter 3: Mountain / Calm Clearing