Back to index
Chapter 1: The Early Levels
- If you're just starting the game, pick the High Tension Spring Trap.
- If you're still in your training hunts, go to Shops → Cheese Shoppe. Sell all the Marble cheese you're given at the start of the game. You will then be given White Cheddar cheese to use instead. Don't worry about attraction; your training hunts will never fail to attract.
- During your training hunts, you would upgrade your weapon to a 500 Pound Spiked Crusher. Just click on "upgrade trap" and you will receive it for free!
- After your training hunts, you will be a Recruit!
- Redeem your free Fan Base and equip it. You can do that by following the instructions on this page.
- Rebuy and switch back to Marble cheese.
- Then travel to the Town of Gnawnia, as directed.
- Save up for the Mouse Trebuchet (costs 15,850 gold; leave about 500 in spare change). This will give you a good increase in power, making it easier to catch those Gold and Diamond mice!
- The Mouse Rocketine is slightly stronger than the Mouse Trebuchet, but is not worth the extra cost. If you already have it, you may use it instead of the Trebuchet though.
- Alternatively, if you are willing to spend $1 in real cash, you can buy the Shrink Ray Trap using the "Donate" button. This trap is actually somewhat stronger than the Trebuchet/Rocketine, and so would last you until you can afford the Swiss Army Mouse Trap.
- Continue hunting until you reach Apprentice. Once you do, buy all the Marble you can, and move to the Windmill. There are many different types of mice there; try to catch as many as you can.
- In the Windmill, you will also find Packets of Flour dropped by mice. If you collect ten, you can trade them for a piece of Grilled Cheese from the cheese shoppe. This cheese is the only cheese that attracts the Captain Croissant mouse.
- Continue hunting until you reach Initiate.
Continue to Chapter 2: Harbour