Back to index
Links you may find useful to your MouseHunting experience:
- Facebook Page — Ask questions, give suggestions, or point out errata to help improve this guide.
- Horn Tracker — A project for collecting data from browsers during hunts. You can view the collected statistical data here.
- Relic Hunter Tracker — Uses data from the Horn Tracker to track the current location of the Relic Hunter mouse.
- MouseHunt Wiki — A fan-maintained encyclopedia about all things MouseHunt. If you need info on a specific mouse, location, trap, etc. in MouseHunt, here's where to look.
- The MouseHunt Timer — An automatically updated spreadsheet tracking the state of the timed locations (Forbidden Grove, Balack's Cove, and Seasonal Garden). It also features announcements about upcoming events.
- Furoma MouseHunt Tools — Includes:
- Travel Planner — Sometimes, making detours when travelling will help you save gold. Use this utility to find them.
- Estimated Catch Rates — Detailed analysis on the catch rates of mice.
Tricks and secrets:
Facebook groups dedicated to support, mentorship and contests for MouseHunters:
- Adopt a Novice/Apprentice MouseHunter — Mentorship program. If you are a lower-ranked player, you can be "adopted" by a higher-ranked player here.
- Christian MouseHunt Coalition — Contests, Bible studies, and spiritual support for Christian MouseHunters.
- MouseHunt Century Club — This club has a steep membership requirement (≥30% of all breeds with ≥100 catches), but you'll have the support of experienced MouseHunters, and be able to take part in contests designed for experienced MouseHunters.
- MouseHunt TourneyTalk — Tournament and treasure-hunting support group for experienced MouseHunters. The membership requirement is: preexisting membership in the Century Club, or possess ≥10 tournament trophies (gold, silver, bronze, and/or veteran).
Back to index