Back to index
Event Appendix: MouseHunt's 4th Birthday Celebration
- On February 29th, 2012, the 4th Birthday Celebration was announced, and the Birthday Party Celebration location was opened.
- Head on over to the Birthday Party Celebration and start hunting! Event mice are generally not picky about power types, so just use your strongest/luckiest setup.
- As for cheese, regular cheese should be sufficient. Using Gouda or Super Brie will attract slightly stronger mice in place of colored mice.
- Additionally, using Super Brie may attract the Magic Mouse.
- Event mice will drop a cake ingredient, advancing your progress. You need 15 Blobs of Cake Batter, 15 Dollops of Icing, 4 Birthday Cake Candles, and 4 Sparks of Candle Flame to complete your cake.
- Additionally, mice here may drop Party Charms. These can be equipped to increase the attraction rate of event mice.
- You can also receive Party Charms as gifts from friends (send some via Friends → Send Free Gifts!), and from your daily Loyalty Chests.
- Mice here also drop 2012 Birthday Gifts, which can be opened from Inventory → Special for a surprise!
- Once you have the Batter, Icing, and Candles, the situation changes somewhat. You'll now need Nanny Charms.
- If you don't have any stockpiled from last year, just keep hunting; mice will start to drop Nanny Charms. You can also receive them as gifts from friends.
- Equipping the Nanny Charms will allow you to attract the Terrible Twos mice, which will drop the Sparks you need.
- Alternatively, if you still have the Nannybot from the birthday event two years ago, you can use that in place of Nanny Charms.
- When you've completed the cake for the first time, you'll get a Carrot Birthday Cake Base.
- A completed cake will allow you to attract a Dinosuit mouse. He will eat up your cake, but you will get a Cake Polaroid for your troubles.
- Having one Cake Polaroid will allow you to buy a Birthday Party Piñata Bonanza from the Trapsmith.
- It's strength is comparable to the Digby Drillbot, and is cheaper.
- There is a downside: you will likely have to buy a Digby Drillbot anyway, in order to obtain Drillbot Parts for later traps.
- Having two Cake Polaroids will allow you to buy several bases from previous years' birthday parties. These bases aren't very strong, and is probably only worth buying for collection purposes.
- There are also several collectibles that you can try to find:
- Confetti is found in Loyalty Chests.
- Tiaras are dropped by the Elven Princess mice here.
- Dents are a rare drop from mice here. You can even buy and sell it in the Marketplace during the celebration.
- Additionally, there are a few collectibles that can be sent as gifts to friends.
Back to index