Back to index
Event Appendix: MouseHunt Birthday Dance Party
- On March 4th, 2014, the 6th Birthday Celebration was announced, and the Dance Hall location was opened.
- Arm your strongest trap with store-bought cheese and collect Cupcake Colby Potions. Then use the potions to make Cupcake Colby Cheese.
- Arm Cupcake Colby Cheese to collect Party Supplies.
- Once you have 60 Party Supplies, you can build your Dance Floor. This gives you 3 Super Brie and 2 Party Charms.
- Party Charms can be equipped to increase both the drop rate of Cupcake Colby Potions and Party Supplies. You may also send and receive them as free gifts from friends, or trade the Force Fighter action figures for them in the Charm Shoppe.
- The Dance Floor also unlocks the Conga Line, a list of ten mice. Catch the first nine mice on the list (they always require Cupcake Colby to attract) to unlock the special El Flamenco mouse, which drops a Disco Ball. The first time you catch him, he also drops the DLU+ Gift Box!
- The DLU+ Gift Box contains 60 Super Brie, 30 King's Credits and 1 DLU+ collectible. It also gives you 6 days of the Lucky Golden Shield.
- There are five improvements you can build after building the Dance Floor:
- The Chaperone Table costs 200 Party Supplies and gives you Party Charms whenever you catch Terrible Twos mice.
- The Dance Leaderboard costs 90 Party Supplies and adds Cupcake Colby Cheese and Party Charms to your Dance Tournament rewards.
- The Buffet Table costs 130 Party Supplies and will have mice drop Cupcake Colby Cheese in addition to potions.
- The Donkey Tail costs 110 Party Supplies and unlocks the Pintail mouse, which drops the Sealed Sixth Birthday Scroll Case, a special Treasure Map!
- The Sound System costs 160 Party Supplies and gives you +5 Luck when in the Dance Hall.
- Each improvement also earns you 3 Super Brie and 2 Party Charms. Building all the improvements gives you the Carrot Birthday Cake Base, 5 Super Brie, 5 Party Charms, and a 1st Place Dance Hall Trophy.
- Disco Balls can be used to buy the Forgotten Art of Dance trap, which is a trap with the Forgotten type. It's better than the Ancient Box Trap, but not as good as the Tarranosaurus Rex Trap. You may also purchase skins for it for different dance styles!
- Disco Balls can also be used to buy the Birthday Dragée Cake Base, which is an excellent base for the early game (until you acquire the Aqua Base). Veterans may want to pick up the Cheesecake Base due to its high attraction bonus, which is useful in situations where attraction is more important than power or luck. Note that the Disco Ball is part of the cost; you'd need to catch El Flamenco multiple times if you want both the weapon and the base.
- Additional Party Supplies can also be traded for Ultimate Luck Charms and Ultimate Power Charms (The ULC is much more powerful, despite costing the same). This requires that you own the 1st Place Dance Hall Trophy.
Back to index