Back to index
Event Appendix: Year of the Dragon Festival
- On January 23, 2012, the Year of the Dragon Festival location opens.
- Use your strongest setup. Note that if you are a Knight or above, some mice from Furoma will appear here. In this case you'd want to be using a Tactical or Physical setup.
- Also note that you'd need a Pine Charm Conduit from the Mountain, if you don't already have one, to get very far in this event.
- If you have stockpiled Firecracker Charms toward the end of the last event, now is your chance to use them! If you don't have them, don't worry; you can collect them by hunting normally here.
- Hunting with Firecracker Charms will get you Nitropop Potions, dropped by the Costumed Tiger Mouse.
- Nitropop Potions are used to convert Firecracker Charms into Nitropop Charms. Each potion converts three charms. Unlike Firecracker Charms, Nitropop Charms are only consumed upon successful catches.
- Hunting here with Nitropop Charms will get you Dragon Breath Potions, dropped by the Costumed Rabbit Mouse.
- Dragon Breath Potions are used to convert Nitropop Potions into Dragon Breath Charms. Each potion converts one charm. Dragon Breath charms are also only consumed upon successful catches.
- Hunting here with the Dragon Breath Potions give you the chance to attract the Costumed Dragon Mouse. This gives you the Dragon Seal.
- The Dragon Seal is required in order to redeem the Dragonbreath ACRONYM Skin from the trapsmith. It will cost you 250 Firecracker Charms.
- If you have Super Brie to spare, you may wish to try catching the Calligraphy Mouse. Note that he won't be attracted if you have Dragon Breath charms equipped.
Back to index