Back to index
Event Appendix: Spring Egg Hunt 2011
- On April 14, 2011, the Spring Egg Hunt was announced.
- The event-specific location is the Chocolate Factory, but you can't access it until you have collected 10 types of chocolate eggs scattered around the kingdom.
- The Gift Egg can be sent and received from friends without charge; go to Friends → Send Free Gifts to send them, and have one of your friends return the favor.
- There is also another item you can receive as a gift; Scrambles the Hunting Seer! If you have him, you can consult him for a piece of advice for the game from the Inventory → Collectibles tab. Just beware the egg-scruciating puns. :p
- You can find three profile eggs: the Sharing Egg, the Caring Egg, and the Friendly Egg, from friends' profiles. Each profile will have one of these eggs, chosen at random.
- Don't fret if you don't have enough friends to find all three profile eggs; mice also occasionally drop them. It is believed you can collect them from any mice in any location.
- There are 5 locational eggs. They are available in one specific location within all regions.
- The types of mice and the locations in which they drop are currently available in this spreadsheet (offsite link).
- Only one of the location eggs is available at the start of the event; the other eggs will unlock during the following days.
- When you have collected the 9 other eggs, the Golden Egg is unlocked.
- When you have collected all 10 eggs, you will gain access to the Chocolate Factory.
- In the Chocolate Factory, you have two choices:
- Just hunt as you normally would, with your strongest Physical or Tactical trap setup. You will attract common, indigenous, mice.
- Buy and equip Dark Chocolate Charms, available from the Charm Shoppe in the Chocolate Factory. If you do this, you better have an Arcane weapon ready, as you will start attracting mice from the Forgotten Mice and Shadow Clan groups!
- Whichever option you take, you will also attract 3 event mice: The Coco Commander, the Egg Painter, and the Eggsplosive Scientist. These drop Marshmallow Monterey cheese.
- When you're ready, arm the Marshmallow Monterey. This will eventually attract the Hare Razer mouse, which drops the Rocket Rabbit Mallet.
- Once you have that, you may smash your eggs from Inventory → Special to find out what goodies are inside!
- If you wish to know what are inside the eggs before you smash them, just in case you decide to keep the eggs instead, you may find a list here.
- Once you have the Mallet, you will unlock a whole bunch of bonus eggs across the kingdom; collect them, or smash them for goodies!
- The contents of the bonus eggs are usually related to the way you acquired them; they may contain extra loot of the type that the mouse regularly drops, or contain items helpful for the location you found them in.
- A list of bonus eggs, their origin, and their contents can be found here (offsite link)
Back to index