Back to index
Appendix S2: Heart of the Tiger Party
- On February 9, 2010, the Heart of the Tiger Party location was opened.
- Romeo mice drop DLU+ candies.
- Romeno mice drop DHU- candies.
- Cupid mice drop "Attraction Bonus" candies.
- Costumed Tiger mice drop the Tiger Mask.
- Dumpling Chef mice drop the Ox Mask.
- Master of the Cheese Claw mice drop the Rabbit Mask.
- As far as is known, these loot items have no specific use, but are merely fun collectibles.
- On February 12, 2010, the Red Envelope mice appeared, and is seen to drop the Tiger Heart Chest. It appears to require two keys to open.
- On February 14, 2010, Tiger mice arrived to the location, and dropped the Tiger Key. Cupid mice have also started dropping the Heart Key. However, even with the keys, the chest cannot be opened until the end of the event.
- It is recommended that you use a trap with a good balance of power and luck. A Tactical trap is recommended, especially if you're aiming for Tactical mice like the Tiger or the Master of the Cheese Claw.
- Regular cheese like Brie is sufficient to attract mice, though SUPER|brie+ may increase the attraction rate of rare mice.
- On February 22, 2010, the Heart of the Tiger Party was closed, and the Tiger Heart Chest can now be opened, if you possessed it and both the keys. It contains 30 pieces of SUPER|brie+, and a Valentine from the Devs, which contains a poem:
On Valentine's Day, we celebrate love,
It's mostly for couples, or so we all think,
But you guys have been there for us all the way,
Playing our game, and sharing our links.
And so, a heartfelt message from us,
The Devs, who work to make the game run,
We love you and thank you this Valentine's Day,
Because without players, the game is no fun.
- One of the new mice, the Dumpling Chef, has taken up permanent residence in the Training Grounds.
Back to index