Back to index
Event Appendix: Great Gnawnian Games 2012
- On July 31, 2012, the Great Gnawnian Games location was opened.
- First, you must collect Runny Cheese. To do this, you can continue hunting at your favorite location, as mice anywhere drop this cheese.
- You can also hunt at the Great Gnawnian Games using standard cheese. The mice won't be worth much, but they'll be easy to catch.
- Once you have a supply of Runny Cheese, go to the Great Gnawnian Games and equip it. A strong Physical or Tactical trap is recommended.
- Any hunts you make with Runny Cheese at the Great Gnawnian Games will count towards the 100 Mouse Dash. The heads-up-display will track your progress. Each hunt progresses you by one meter. (Conversely, hunts not made with Runny Cheese will not count towards the 100 Mouse Dash.)
- There are three new event mice to catch: the Hurdle Mouse, the Extreme Everysports Mouse, and the Trampoline Mouse.
- The Hurdle Mouse appears every 10 meters, as denoted by a hurdle in the heads-up-display.
- Catch at least 60 mice during the 100 mouse dash, and you'll get a King's Medallion (a collectible), some Athlete Charms, and some King's Credits.
- Athlete Charms give a hefty 10 luck bonus in the Great Gnawnian Games. They can also be acquired by donating to the creators of the game (via the Donate button).
Back to index